EADF 2018, August 6th – 18th at the Point, Eastleigh
The EADF 2018 website and booking is now live, woo hoo! http://www.eadf.co.uk/
So what’s new? Well rigging supremo Bryan Donaldson will be back to run his 2 day Rigging Fundamentals course, there’ll be Saturday only pic n’ mix classes featuring some of the more unusual aerial classes to try out. Sarah Poole from ENC will be back teaching aerial dance trapeze, flexibility and act refinement – if you missed her last year make sure to book on early this time around.
We also welcome the fabulous Danilo De Campos Pacheco this year who’ll be teaching fabric and corde lisse plus another EADF 1st, Circus specialist physiotherapist James Wellington who will be running cyr and aerial surgeries with a drop-in clinic in week 2.
Act creation and act refinement classes are back for the 2nd year running with the opportunity to perform in the friendliest, most encouraging of environments supported by your aerial buddies.
There’ll also be your usual faves; counterweight harness, vertical dance, aerial dance harness, yoga, massage, aerial yoga, dance classes etc, etc and just to whet your appetite here’s the updated timetable, just click on the link below.
And last but not least – our fabulous sponsors Firetoys have a treat for YOU. They’re offering customers a whopping 10% discount on all purchases* when you quote the code ‘10for10’. Amazing huh?But it doesn’t end there, each time someone uses the ‘10for10’ code, Firetoys donates 10% of the sale to the European Aerial Dance Festival!
Sponsorship like this helps us raise valuable funds that mean we can keep offering:
– subsidised ticket prices to make the festival affordable for you
– world-class tutors that are leaders in the industry
– two whole tutors per class to make sure you have the highest quality training
– mentored teacher training opportunities for professional aerial artists, to support individual and industry development
– performance opportunities for participants and tutors to showcase the best and newest talent in the industry, and
– replacing tired aerial equipment – cos’ sometimes things need replacing to keep you safe.
The code is available for the next 12-months only, so you can keep it in your pocket for a rainy day. You don’t have to be an EADF participant to use the code – you can share it far and wide. And by doing so you’re spreading double the love – 10% off for you and your buds and 10% investment to support a world-class EADF.
Win win eh? Brilliant.