EADF 2019 bookings will open on April 1st.
Bookings will open on April 1st for The 10th European Aerial Dance Festival, whoop, whoop and Happy 10th Birthday to us! Should you wish to start planning ahead the website is now live for your perusal.
As usual we are delighted to welcome participants from around the globe at all levels of their practice. #EADFest 2019 will run again as a 2-week festival but you can also choose to come just for 1 week, the weekend or Saturday only pic n’ mix cornucopia of delights, cyr wheel workshop and/or 2 –full day workshops on the Sunday!! As always we have an incredible team of tutors lined up for you with 2, yes 2 tutors to every technique class giving you even more bang for your bucks.
Save the dates and plan to come for just the week, a weekend or the full on 2 week shebang! As it’s our 10th year we’ll be planning some additional treats to add to the usual smorgasbord of classes. BOOKINGS WILL OPEN APRIL 1ST – NO FOOLING!
Look forward to seeing you there Aug 5th – 17th – Excited already..
And as a reminder last our fabulous sponsors Firetoys offer is still running. They’re offering a whopping 10% discount on all purchases* when you quote the code ‘10for10’. Amazing huh?But it doesn’t end there, each time someone uses the ‘10for10’ code, Firetoys donates 10% of the sale to the European Aerial Dance Festival!
Sponsorship like this helps us raise valuable funds that mean we can keep offering:
– subsidised ticket prices to make the festival affordable for you
– world-class tutors that are leaders in the industry
– two whole tutors per class to make sure you have the highest quality training
– mentored teacher training opportunities for professional aerial artists, to support individual and industry development
– performance opportunities for participants and tutors to showcase the best and newest talent in the industry, and
– replacing tired aerial equipment – cos’ sometimes things need replacing to keep you safe.
The code is available for the next 12-months only, so you can keep it in your pocket for a rainy day. You don’t have to be an EADF participant to use the code – you can share it far and wide. And by doing so you’re spreading double the love – 10% off for you and your buds and 10% investment to support a world-class EADF.
Win win eh? Brilliant.