Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Gravity & Levity’ and ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is 2A Prestonville Rd, Brighton BN13TL. Our company registration number is 07026162 registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst Gravity & Levity makes every effort to provide information which is as complete, up-to-date and accurate as possible, your use of any information or materials available on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Please contact Gravity & Levity if you find any information on this website which is inaccurate or misleading.
- Neither Gravity & Levity nor any 3rd parties provide and warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies errors or omissions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website running smoothly and up-to-date, however Gravity & Levity take no responsibility for and will not be liable for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, look, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages an/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also give links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website without Gravity & Levity’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Gravity & Levity 2017. All rights reserved.